Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Look No. 523: #SecondLifeChallenge - My Zodiac Sign is Cancer. What's Yours?


Hello again my lovelies!

Once again, the awesome Strawberry Singh has called out for another #SecondLifeChallenge called "My Zodiac Sign". It's basically answering a few questions where you reveal a few things about you and your zodiac sign. This is my response to her #SecondLifeChallenge.

At first I had thought that I would respond with both my RL and SL birthdays but decided not to because I thought I was nothing like my SL zodiac sign until I started reading more into it. So, this is both my RL and SL response to Ms. Singh's #SecondLifeChallenge.

My Zodiac Sign in SL:
  1. What is your zodiac sign? My Rez Day is April 9th so that makes me an Aries
  2. Do you believe in astrology and read your horoscope often? I do believe in astrology but I don't read my horoscope often.
  3. What are some of the traits of your zodiac sign and do you feel they reflect who you are?
  • Strengths: Courage, determination, self-confidence and enthusiasm - I'm pretty courageous and determined. I'm working on the self-confidence and I can be enthusiastic about certain things.
  • Weaknesses: Impatience, silly arguments, allowing fear to limit choices - I am all these...lol!
  • Likes: Animals, healthy food, books, nature and cleanliness - I love animals, reading, being outside on a glorious day and I'm a germaphobe. As far as healthy foods...it's what I eat but I hate it.
  • Dislikes: Rudeness, asking for help and taking center stage - I can't stand rude people, I don't like to ask for help (hence why I get overwhelmed a lot) and I'm a blogger...of course I like taking center stage.

My Zodiac Sign in RL:
  1. What is your zodiac sign? I was born on July 6th and that makes me a Cancer.
  2. Do you believe in astrology and read your horoscope often? I do believe in astrology but I don't read my horoscope often.
  3. What are some of the traits of your zodiac sign and do you feel they reflect who you are?
  • Strengths: Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic and persuasive - I am definitely tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional and sympathetic. I'm not sure if I am persuasive...I'll have to give this one some thought.
  • Weaknesses: Moody, suspicious, pessimistic, manipulative and insecure - I'm definitely NOT pessimistic. I always try to look at the glass as always half full. I'm also not manipulative...yeah, not that girl. But I'm most definitely moody and suspicious. I can be insecure at times.
  • Likes: Art, home-based hobbies, relaxing near or in water, helping loved ones and a good meal with friends - A big hearty YES to all these!

If you want to take part in this challenge I hope you will. Again, this is not just for bloggers. If you don't blog, just leave your answers in the comments of Strawberry Singh's blog post for this challenge. She'll love to hear what you have to say.

Now, let's talk about what I have to show in this post. {ViSion} -S&F is at The Epiphany (closes on November 15th) with a beautiful gacha exclusive, G&D is at Black Fair (ends on October 20th) with a very sexy pair of heels, Bubble is participating at The Underdog Event (ends on November 4th),  I have a great pair of eyes from CNZ that you can find at the eBento-The Event (closes on October 31st), Dark Passions-Koffin Nails is at Season of the Witch (ends on November 4th) and [west end] is at The Chapter Four that closes on November 1st.

I do have a CORRECTION and apology to make. In my October 12th blog post, I had featured a pair of heels from MODA Designs. I mistakenly said that they were an exclusive at Kinky Event and they are not. The Dakota Heels are actually a Bound Box exclusive. So, with that said, I'd like to extend my sincerest apology to Eonla (owner/designer of MODA Designs), the creators of Bound Box and most especially to  you, my readers, for my mistake. Going forward, I will try my best to not let this happen again.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!

Violette




S T Y L E  •  C R E D I T S


D R E S S

{ViSion} -S&F | Lidde Set - Lidde Dress - Black - *RARE* | THE EPIPHANY Exclusive






100% original mesh and textures designed to fit Belleza Isis/Freya, Maitreya Lara and Slink Hourglass • 28 commons and 6 rare items




Important {VISION} -S&F store information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr | Store Blog

Owner/Designer | Pjey Pearl






F O O T W E A R

G&D | Amelia Pumps | BLACK FAIR Exclusive


100% original mesh and textures designed to fit Slink, Maitreya and Belleza high mesh feet • Comes packed with a 21-color HUD




Important G&D store information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter

Owner/Designer | Diamanda Allen






H A I R

Tableau Vivant | Hair Play Gacha Set - Down Blow - Natural Dye - Common


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owner/Designer | M4ri1yn Magic






H E A D    A C C E S S O R Y

Bubble | Spiderweb Crown | THE UNDERDOG EVENT Exclusive




Comes packed with a color HUD offering 8 colors • The crown is re-sizable




Important BUBBLE store information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr | Store Blog

Owner/Designer | Moonbubble Gothly






B O D Y    U S E D

Maitreya | Mesh Body Lara v4.1


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owner/Designer
Onyx Leshelle








R I N G S

Yummy | Nightmare Ring Set | COLLABOR88 Exclusive

Owner/Designer | Polyester Partridge






N A I L S / T O E    A P P L I E R S    U S E D

Dark Passions-Koffin Nails | Witchy Ways | SEASON OF THE WITCH Exclusive








Important DARK PASSIONS-KOFFIN NAILS store information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr | Plurk | Store Blog

Owner/Designer | Bcreative Wilde






B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D

LeLutka | Bento Head Spencer v3.0


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owners/Designers | Minnu Palen, Mel Vanbeeck, Thora Charron and JadenArt






S H A P E    U S E D

[west end] | Destiny Shape for LeLutka Spencer Bento Head | THE CHAPTER FOUR Exclusive


Comes packed with 1 copy/modify/no transfer shape and an eyebrow shape

NOTE: I did not modify the head/face in any way so you could see how the designer intended it to look




Important [WEST END] store information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr

Owners/Designers | Beloved Ruby, Chezzy Slade and Tawny Dinzeo






E Y E S    A P P L I E R S    U S E D

CNZ | Glass Eyes | EBENTO Exclusive


Mesh eyes with and without shine • Appliers for Catwa, LeLutka and Omega-compatible eyes • Includes a HUD with 8 color options


Important CNZ store information
Inworld Store | Marketplace | Facebook | Flickr | Store Blog

Owner/Designer | Tempesta Arun






S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D

YS&YS | Vania Skin Applier For LeLutka - Tone 00 | THE CHAPTER FOUR Exclusive

Owners/Creators | Monicuzza Babenco and Monyka Benelli






O T H E R  •  C R E D I T S


P O S E ( S )    U S E D

Infiniti | Handy - Pose 1


Where To Buy
Inworld Store | Marketplace

Owner/Creator | Brandi Monroe






B A C K D R O P    U S E D

FoxCity | The Mad House Photo Booth

FoxCity | The Mad House Furniture


Where To Buy
Inworld Store

Owner/Creator | Satomi Masukami






L I G H T I N G    A I D    U S E D

LUMIPro 2017 v3


Where To Buy
Marketplace

Owner/Creator | Stefan Buscaylet


No comments:

Post a Comment