Sunday, May 14, 2017

Look No. 445: Together Is A Wonderful Place To Be


Hello again my lovelies!

In this post I have a bunch of event goodies for you from Insanya, BF Clothing & Accessories, Carol G. Tattoo Wear, Exile Hair and [West End].

Let's start with the bathing suit that I'm wearing from Insanya called Bodykini. It's an exclusive at the current round of anyBODY that is open until May 31st. It's mesh body compatible for Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara. It comes packed with a 14-color HUD.

Next are the anklets and necklace set that I'm wearing from BF Clothing & Accessories. The anklets are called Baah Anklet. They are made to be worn with Maitreya's Lara mesh body only. The necklaces I'm wearing is a set called Vallentina. Both comes packed with a color HUD and both can be found at the current round of Fameshed that closes on May 27th.

The hair I'm using in this post is one of Exile Hair's exclusives at Collabor88, that's running until June 6th, and it's called Way That I Feel. There are 10 color pack options to choose from but if you can't make a choice, then you can pick up the fatpack. A demo is available. Oh, I should note that the bangs on the hair are an add-on so if you don't like bangs on yourself but love the hair, you can wear it without.

The pose I'm using in this post is from [West End] called Spring Fever-Outdoor Blanket. It's an exclusive at Swank (closes on May 31st). This is mainly a pose prop for couples who want to take some romantic photos together; there are no animated poses. There are several poses to choose from.

Finally, I'm wearing a tattoo on my left hip that, unfortunately, you can't see in the cover photo above but you will see it in the photo directly below this write up. It's called Tulip Belt and it's an exclusive at The Chapter Four (TC4) (closes on May 21st) from Carol G. Tattoo Wear. It's an applier only tattoo for Belleza, TMP, Maitreya, Slink and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. There are 3 options to choose from: black, color and red. Each color has 4 shade options.

By the way, you may recognize the guy sitting next to me. That's actually me wearing Belleza's new male mesh body called Jake and I wrote about it in my post yesterday. So if you or your man friends are possibly interested in this body, please check out that post.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





⊰♥⊱ S W I M W E A R ⊰♥⊱
Insanya - Bodykini *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*


Important INSANYA store information


Owner/Designer: Tatyana Ultsch









⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Tulip Belt - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ TC4*




Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Exile Hair - Way That I Feel - Blondes *EXCLUSIVE @ COLLABOR88*


Important EXILE HAIR store information


Owner/Designer: Kavar Cleanslate






⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v4.1
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle






⊰♥⊱ A N K L E T    &    N E C K L A C E S ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - Baah Anklet *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*

BF Clothing & Accessories - Vallentina Set *EXCLUSIVE @ FAMESHED*


Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith






⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Bibi (Mesh) v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






⊰♥⊱ E Y E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Storm
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia






⊰♥⊱ S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Belleza - Mila Catwa Applier - Tan


Where To Buy


Important BELLEZA store information


Owner/Designer: Tricky Boucher
Skin Designer: Shyla Diggs






⊰♥⊱ F E A T U R E D    P O S E / P R O P    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
[West End] - Spring Fever - Outdoor Blanket *EXCLUSIVE @ SWANK*


Important [WEST END] store information


Owners/Designers: Beloved Ruby, Chezzy Slade and Tawny Dinzeo






⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Owners: Sadienova and Anjill Pevensey

No comments:

Post a Comment