Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Look No. 443: The Monster Under Your Bed


Hello again my lovelies!

People have always asked me why I'm such a persistent person. Why? Because it pays off in the end and sometimes it pays quite well. Well, I learned just how well it can pay yesterday. When I logged in to SL, I received an invitation to join White Widow's blogging team. It was the 4th time I put in my application to blog for one of my favorite tattoo artists on the grid so you can imagine how super excited I am.

In this post, I'm wearing an exclusive from my new sponsor that you can find at the current round of On9 (closes on May 28th) called Free Love. It's an applier only tattoo for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya Lara, Eve, TMP, Sking Brazilia Doll, Adam and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. This tattoo is also available in henna and white ink.

The barely there dress I'm wearing is from BF Clothing & Accessories called Lisa Dress. It was an exclusive at the last round of Cosmopolitan that ended on May 5th but due to lack of time, I didn't have time to blog it during that round. With that being said, it's now available at the main store. It's fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara and Slink Hourglass/Physique mesh bodies. It comes with a HUD that will allow you to change the color of the chain going around the neck and down the front of the body. A demo is available for you to try before you buy.

The nipple covers I'm wearing is Bubble's exclusive at Memento Mori called X Pasties Set. It comes packed with 2 versions: a rigged version for Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies and an unrigged version for other bodies. There is also a color/texture HUD giving you more than several color options. A demo is available.

The beautiful long hair I'm wearing is from Phoenix Hair called Claudia Hair and you can find it at The Chapter Four (TC4) (closes May 21st). There are 9 color packs to choose from and, of course, there is a fatpack. As always, each of the color packs and fatpack has the special rainbow HUD for Phoenix Hair group members to unlock. A demo is available at the event.

The sexy heels I'm wearing is from KC Couture and you can find it at Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly that opened today. It's called Marith Heels. It's 100% original mesh made to fit Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya, Tonic, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. As always, it comes packed with a 45-color HUD that will give you a ton of mixing and matching options.

Finally, my gorgeous skin is WoW Skins' exclusive at the current round of Kinky Monthly that will close on May 19th. It's called Adriana Catwa Bento Applier. There are 6 skin tone options: Milk, Tan, Bronze, Dark Tan, Golden and Caffe. With each tone you'll get a dark brow and a no brow option. Body appliers are sold separately. The shape I'm wearing is called Bento Shape Adriana and it's also sold separately. It's copy/modify but I do want to stress to you that I DID NOT modify the face/head in anyway but I did modify the body to my preferred shape and height. Something else to note is the head used in WoW Skin's ad is Catwa's Catya head but in this post I'm wearing Catwa's Kimberly head and I did this so you can see what the shape looks like on a different head.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette





⊰♥⊱ D R E S S ⊰♥⊱
BF Clothing & Accessories - Lisa Dress *NEW STORE RELEASE*


Important BF CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES store information


Owner/Designer: Sonnya Finesmith






⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
White Widow - Free Love - Black *EXCLUSIVE @ ON9*


Important WHITE WIDOW store information


Owner/Designer: Julie Hastings






⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Phoenix Hair - Claudia Hair - Black & Whites *EXCLUSIVE @ TC4*


Important PHOENIX HAIR store information


Owners/Designers: Lilly Herberg and xXRyvenXx Resident






⊰♥⊱ E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Scandalize - Biz Hoop *GROUP GIFT*
Owner/Designer: Yanikka





⊰♥⊱ N I P P L E    C O V E R S ⊰♥⊱
Bubble - X Pasties Set *EXCLUSIVE @ MEMENTO MORI*




Important BUBBLE store information


Owner/Designer: Moonbubble Gothly






⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
KC Couture - Marith Heels *EXCLUSIVE @ MBA BI-MONTHLY*




Important KC COUTURE store information


Owner/Designer: Klari55a






⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Kimberly (Bento)
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip






⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    &    S K I N    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Bento Shape Adriana *EXCLUSIVE @ KINKY MONTHLY*


WoW Skins - Adriana Catwa Bento Applier - Tan *EXCLUSIVE @ KINKY MONTHLY*


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy






⊰♥⊱ P O S E S   U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Infiniti - Good Girl - Pose 4

Infiniti - Heels - Pose 8
Owner/Designer: Brandi Monroe






⊰♥⊱ H O M E    D E C O R   U S E D ⊰♥⊱
22769 ~ [bauwerk] - Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These *EXCLUSIVE @ MEMENTO MORI*
Owner/Designer: Manuel Ormidale






⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017 v3
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet






⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment