Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Look No. 416: Zoey


Hello again my lovelies!

Another round of Suicide Dollz is open and Delirium Style is once again participating in this event. The mini dress I'm wearing is one of two exclusives and it's called Y Strap Mini. It's fitted mesh made to fit Slink Hourglass/Physique, Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya and Maitreya Lara mesh bodies. It comes packed with a really nice color/texture HUD that will give you a lot of options for the dress and strap. A demo is available at the event. This round of Suicide Dollz closes on March 30th.

Shiny Shabby also just opened a new round and Carol G. Tattoo Wear has an amazing tattoo as her exclusive for this event. It's called Instinct. This is an applier only tattoo for Slink, Maitreya Lara, Belleza, TMP and Omega-compatible mesh bodies. It's only available in one color option. This round of Shiny Shabby closes on April 15th.

There's just 8 days left until the current round of anyBODY closes it's doors and prepares for April. I have two exclusives to show you. The first are the stockings I'm wearing from [I <3 F] & Co. called Stockings [07]. These stockings are made to fit Maitreya's Lara mesh body only. It comes packed with a color texture HUD that allows you to change the colors on both the stockings and bows.

The second exclusive from anyBODY are the heels I'm wearing from KC Couture called Sadie Heels. They are made to fit Slink, Belleza, TMP, Eve and Tonic mesh feet. They also come packed with an awesome color/texture HUD that will give you lots and lots of mixing and matching options for different parts of the shoes.

Finally, Sawsan Secretspy, owner/designer of WoW Skins, has been busy this month releasing several new appliers for Catwa and LAQ. She has another one that the current round of Designer Circle (closes on April 1st) called Pam Catwa Applier. It's available in 6 skin tones with each tone having 1 brow option (the one I'm wearing in this post) and a no-brow option. Body appliers are sold separately at WoW Skins' main store. The shape I'm using in this post is the Pam Bento shape that you can purchase separately at the event if you choose. It is copy/modifiable and I have found that it works best with Catwa's Catya Bento head. I did not modify the face/head in anyway but I did modify the body to my preferred slider numbers.

Before I close, I just would like to say that I'm deeply saddened by the Westminster attack in London today. For those of you who live there and are reading this, I'm very happy that you are safe and with your families. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and friends and of course to the city of London. God bless you all. <3

I hope you like what I have to show you today. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱



⊰♥⊱ D R E S S ⊰♥⊱
Delirium Style - Y Strap Mini *EXCLUSIVE @ SUICIDE DOLLZ*



Important DELIRIUM STYLE store information


Owner/Designer: Christel Morane




⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
Carol G. Tattoo Wear - Instinct Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE @ SHINY SHABBY*


Important CAROL G. TATTOO WEAR store information


Owner/Designer: Carolina Gaelyth



⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
EMO-tions - Stars - Black/White
Owner/Designer: Mirja Mills



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ S T O C K I N G S ⊰♥⊱
[I <3 F] & Co. - Stockings [07] *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*



Important [I <3 F] & CO. store information





⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
KC Couture - Sadie Heels *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*



Important KC COUTURE store information


Owner/Designer: Klari55a


Absolut Vendetta by Vista - Hydra Bento Rings
Owner/Designer: VistaMesh



⊰♥⊱ H A N D S ⊰♥⊱
Vista - Bento Prohands Female v2
Owner/Designer: Vista Animations



⊰♥⊱ B R A C E L E T ⊰♥⊱
Formanails - Bangle Skull - Black


Where To Buy


Important FORMANAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya (Bento) v1.08
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip



⊰♥⊱ S H A P E    &    M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Bento Shape Pam *EXCLUSIVE @ DESIGNER CIRCLE*

WoW Skins - Pam Catwa Applier - Milk *EXCLUSIVE @ DESIGNER CIRCLE*


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy



⊰♥⊱ P O S E ( S )    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Le Poppycock - Reverberation B - What Might Have Been
Owner/Designer: Julliette Bade and Olivia Lalonde



⊰♥⊱ B A C K D R O P    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Ninety - Subway Train Party - All Set *EXCLUSIVE @ KUSTOM9*
Owner/Designer: Zombiehill



⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
LUMIPro 2017
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱
The Photography Studio @ Violette's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment