Saturday, March 18, 2017

Look No. 414: Kendall


Hello again my lovelies!

Another round of Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly has opened and .Salt is one of the many amazing designers participating in that event with this really cute dress and heels that I'm wearing called Loredana. They are both 100% mesh and textures made to fit Maitreya's Lara mesh body and feet only. It comes packed with a 10-color HUD for the dress where you can mix and match the dress and waist band and an 18-color HUD for the socks that will allow you to mix and match the socks and the flowers on the socks. A demo is available so you can check it out for yourself.

The skin/applier and shape I'm wearing in this post is 1 of 2 exclusives from WoW Skins at Skin Fair called Sania. The skin/applier is available in 6 skin tone options with each tone having one brow and a no-brow option. A demo is available at the event. The shape is sold separately and is made for Catwa's Bento heads. It is copyable and fully modifiable. I did not modify the face/head in any way but I did modify the body to my preferred body shape.

Finally, the pose I'm using in this post is from PosESioN and it's from a 10-pose set called Lunae. You can find this set at the current round of The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME). Each of the poses in the set an be purchased separately and a demo is available.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱






⊰♥⊱ D R E S S    &    F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
.Salt - Loredana *EXCLUSIVE @ MBA BI-MONTHLY*



Important .SALT store information
Inworld Store • Marketplace • Flickr • Store Blog


Owner/Designer: Marietheres



⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle



⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Truth Hair - Zoya - Black & Whites *MARCH GROUP GIFT*
Owner/Designer: Truth Hawks




⊰♥⊱ N E C K L A C E    &    E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Maxi Gossamer - Tabatha Beaded Earrings
Maxi Gossamer - Tabatha Beaded Necklace
Owner/Designer: Maxi Gossamer



⊰♥⊱ R I N G S    &    N A I L S ⊰♥⊱
Formanails - Ciri for Maitreya



Where To Buy


Important FORMANAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing



⊰♥⊱ E Y E S ⊰♥⊱
Ikon - Hope Eyes - Iron
Owner/Designer: Ikon Innovia



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya (Bento) v1.08
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    &    S H A P E    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Sania Catwa Bento Applier - Golden *EXCLUSIVE @ SKIN FAIR*

WoW Skins - Bento Shape Sania *EXCLUSIVE @ SKIN FAIR*


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy



⊰♥⊱ F E A T U R E D    P O S E ( S )    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
*PosESioN* - Lunae Set - Pose 10 *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*


Important PosESioN store information


Owner/Designer: Dahriel





⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱

No comments:

Post a Comment