Saturday, March 4, 2017

Look No. 407: Tuesday


Hello again my lovelies!

In just a few days, the March round of the anyBODY event will be opening it's doors. The designers confirmed for this month's round (but keep in mind these are always subject to change) are: 1 Hundred, American Bazaar, Avanti, Belzebubble, Bens Beauty, BF Clothing & Accessories, Blink2Wink, Carol G. Tattoo Wear,Clockhaus, Epoch, Éprouve, Go*DiVa, Have Unequal, Holli Pocket, I<3F, Insanya, Jackalope, JamBee, KC Couture, Le Forme, Legal Insanity, Lybra, Melodic, Merlific, Messy, Naive, Oubliette, Phedora, Plastic, Promagic, Secrets, SIIX, SlackGirl, Studio Exposure, Suicidal Unborn, Supernatural, [sYs] Design, Tattoo Mania, Trevah, WarPaint, Winged and WoW Skins. In this post, I'll be showing you Oubliette's exclusive.

Oubliette's exclusive is this cute see-thru dress I'm wearing called Rosie Chiffon Dress. It's fitted mesh made to fit Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies. Yes, the little black panties I'm wearing are included with the dress. It's available in 5 color options and a demo will be available at the event.

In yesterday's post, I previewed The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME) (opens March 5th) and I have another exclusive for you. This time it's the tattoo I'm wearing from *ScS* Sinful Curves Skin called Broken Doll Tattoo. It comes packed with tattoo layers for classic heads/bodies and 2 applier HUDs: one for the head and the other for the body. In order to use the applier HUDs, you will have to have a Catwa or an Omega-compatible Mesh/Bento head and Maitreya Lara, Slink, Belleza or Omega-compatible mesh bodies. The HUDs and tattoo layer will work with light-toned, medium-toned and dark-toned skins.

The ankle boots I'm wearing is a new store release from KC Couture called Jenna Heels. It's made to fit Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, Eve and Tonic mesh feet. It comes packed with KC Couture's standard 40-color HUD that will allow you to change different parts of the boots and you also get 4 metal color options to choose from.

Just a note on the mesh/bento head applier that I'm wearing and the poses I'm using. The applier I'm wearing is from Glam Affair called Kazumi Catwa Applier and it's no longer available for sale. The poses are not actual poses. They are actually from my AO with the exception of the close up shots of me that I made myself.

The anyBODY event opens promptly at 7:00AM SLT on March 7th and will run until the end of the month.

I hope you like what I have to show you. Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱





⊰♥⊱ D R E S S ⊰♥⊱
Oubliette - Rosie Chiffon Dress - Onxy *EXCLUSIVE @ ANYBODY*



Important OUBLIETTE store information

Owner/Designer: Insilvermoonlight





⊰♥⊱ C O M P A N I O N    P E T ⊰♥⊱
Jian - Chub Dragons - Black *Common*
Owners/Designers: Kalia Firelyte and Ashur Constantine



⊰♥⊱ T A T T O O ⊰♥⊱
*ScS* Sinful Curves Skin - Broken Doll Tattoo *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*


Important *ScS* SINFUL CURVES SKINS store information

Owner/Designer: Stephanie Fishnet





⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle





⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Argrace - Tokiwa - Blacks *NEW STORE RELEASE*
Owner/Designer: Rika Oyen



⊰♥⊱ H A T ⊰♥⊱
Kaos Clothing & Accessories - Tophat - Black
Owner/Designer: Anastasia Handrick



⊰♥⊱ C H O K E R    &    E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Oubliette - Silver Ankh Choker Necklace
Oubliette - Silver Ankh Choker Earrings
Owner/Designer: Insilvermoonlight




⊰♥⊱ F O O T W E A R ⊰♥⊱
KC Couture - Jenna Heels *NEW STORE RELEASE*



Where To Buy


Important KC COUTURE store information


Owner/Designer: Klari55a




⊰♥⊱ R I N G S    &    N A I L S ⊰♥⊱
Formanails - Rings Simple - Black
Formanails - Bubble Nails


Where To Buy


Important FORMANAILS store information


Owner/Designer: Ivi Bing



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Bibi v4.10
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱

No comments:

Post a Comment