Friday, March 3, 2017

Look No. 406: The Darkness Monthly Event - A Preview of Round 2


Hello again my lovelies!

On March 5th, a new round of The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME) will be opening their doors once again and it should be another great round. In the photo below, you'll see all the designers participating in this month's event.


The first TDME exclusive I want to show you is this beautiful, Asian-inspired gown I'm wearing is from KiB Designs. It's called Gretel Gown. It's fitted mesh made to fit classic bodies (5 standard mesh sizes) and Maitreya Lara, TMP, Slink Hourglass/Physique and Belleza Isis/Venus/Freya mesh bodies. It's comes packed with a color/texture HUD with 5 color options for you to choose from.

The other TDME exclusive are poses I'm using in this post which is from C O R P U S. It's a 7-pose set called Fashion-Series 2. C O R P U S also has a very sexy couples pose (see vendor ad below) at the event as well.

The Darkness Monthly Event (TDME) opens promptly at 1PM SLT on March 5th and will run till the end of the month. I hope you will take some time to check it out.

Just a quick blurb on the applier I'm using in this post...it is from WoW Skins. It's a Catwa Bento applier that was released last month. It's called Melania. There are 6 skin tone options to choose from. Each tone comes with 1 brow and a no-brow option. In this post I'm using the brow option. It also comes with 6 neutral-toned lipstick options. Modifiable shape and appliers for Maitreya Lara and Slink hands/feet are included. If you own any other body and it's Omega-compatible, I suggest going to the main store and picking up the Omega applier. Oh, I should mention, the Omega applier can be used with the Bento hands if you have the compatible Omega HUD for your hands. A demo is available for you to try prior to purchase.

Oh, since I was not able to give this post a girl's name, I call this girl "Song". I hope you like what I have to show you.

Until next time...happy shopping!
⊰♥⊱ Violette ⊰♥⊱




⊰♥⊱ G O W N ⊰♥⊱
KiB Designs - Gretel Gown *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*



Important KiB DESIGNS store information

Owner/Designer: Kira Balestra




⊰♥⊱ B O D Y    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.5
Owner/Designer: Onyx Leshelle




⊰♥⊱ E A R R I N G S ⊰♥⊱
Empyrean Forge - Nova Retro Set
Owners/Designers: Reya Darkstone and Rahpture



⊰♥⊱ H A I R ⊰♥⊱
Argrace - Nao - Blacks
Owner/Designer: Rika Oyen



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
Catwa - Catya (Bento) v1.08
Owner/Designer: Catwa Clip



⊰♥⊱ E Y E    A P P L I E R ⊰♥⊱
Zora - Alexa Eyes (Catwa Applier)
Owner/Designer: Zorjia



⊰♥⊱ M E S H / B E N T O    H E A D    A P P L I E R    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
WoW Skins - Melania Catwa Bento Applier - Tan



Where To Buy


Important WoW SKINS store information


Owner/Designer: Sawsan SecretSpy



⊰♥⊱ F E A T U R E D    P O S E S    U S E D ⊰♥⊱
C O R P U S - Fashion S2 - Poses 003 and 006 *EXCLUSIVE @ TDME*

C O R P U S couples pose exclusive at The Darkness Monthly Event

Important C O R P U S store information

Owner/Designer: Diconay Boa





⊰♥⊱ L I G H T I N G ⊰♥⊱
Creator: Stefan Buscaylet



⊰♥⊱ P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N ⊰♥⊱

No comments:

Post a Comment