Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Look No. 242: Lost In Dreams Of Paradise

In the sun, I'm waiting for the day
Having fun, in warm far away
Moonlight nights, water seems so clear
Oooh city lights, I'm still waiting here
~ Blondie ~



Hello again my lovelies!

First let me apologize to you for not churning out posts like I was before the holidays but my real life has gotten quite busy and will be for the next couple months but, I will be bringing you 2-3 posts a week with some awesome newness from my sponsors.

In this post, I'm going to show you a really sexy top from Lushish Catz that was recently released. I also want to show you a really cute pair of heels from MODA Designs. Of course I have another gorgeous set of eyes to show you from Ikon and a beautiful skin from Hush Skins.













The name of the top is called Lena and perfect for your winter getaway at the beach or to simply wear to the club.











This top is both 100% mesh and fitted mesh and comes packed with 5 standard sizes in both mesh and fitted mesh as well. Not only that, it also comes pack with fitted mesh sizes for Maitreya, Belleza and Slink mesh bodies.










It comes with this color HUD giving you a choice of 5 great colors









If you prefer a darker palette of colors, you can purchase the Lena Dark giving you these 5 great dark colors.












Even tho it's a top, as you can clearly see, I'm wearing it as a dress. So ladies, if you like to wear ultra mini dresses, this is something you should definitely pick this up.






The really adorable heels I'm wearing is from MODA Designs and is called Nicoloe Bow Heels. They are made for Slink High Feet only so be sure you own the feet prior to purchase or plan on picking them up from Slink after your purchase these shoes.









The Nicole Bow Heels comes with this amazing color HUD giving you 30 MODA-custom colors on 5 faces for endless mixing and matching. You get silver and gold options for the metals on the shoes.










The beautiful light blue eyes I'm wearing are from Ikon's Triumph Eyes collection. The name if the color is called Sky.

The gorgeous skin I'm wearing is from Hush Skin's latest release called Jasmine. The particular skin tone is called Honey.














Please be sure to visit Lushish Catz, MODA Designs, Ikonk, Hush Skins and PosESioN (all the poses I'm using in this post are from PosESioN) both inworld and on Marketplace. If you have space in your groups, please consider joining their VIP groups.

Until next time...happy shopping!
Violette


STYLE CREDITS

T O P
Lushish Catz - Lena Colors *NEW RELEASE*
*Also available in a dark palette called Lena Dark*
Inworld Store / Marketplace Store / Store Blog / Flickr

S H O E S
MODA Designs - Nicole Bow Heels & HUD
*PROMO PRICE of 149L; Please try demo because all sales are final (demo costs 1L)*
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Flickr / Facebook

H A I R
Truth Hair - Austen - Light Blondes *EXCLUSIVE @ UBER*
*I'm wearing the "no hat" version of the hair*

J E W E L R Y
Meva - Estyn Set

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


S K I N / A P P L I E R S / M A K E U P
Hush Skins - Jasmine - Honey

Hush Skins - Jasmine Head Appliers - Honey

Hush Skins - Lip Appliers - PeachPlease

B O D Y
Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

H E A D

Lelutka - Mesh Head Stella

E Y E S

Ikon - Triumph Eyes - Sky
Inworld Store / Marketplace

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P O S E S    U S E D

PosESioN - Kimera Set - Poses 1, 4, 5 & 7
Inworld Store / Marketplace / Facebook / Blog / Flickr

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~     ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


P H O T O G R A P H Y    L O C A T I O N

Blue Maui Nude Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment